Hello, my name is Sondra Walker. I have lived in the Jonesboro area all my life. My wonderful husband Dan and I have been married for 37 years and have raised three amazing sons. My five beautiful grandchildren call me “Saun Saun.” A few years ago I started on my quest for natural health by using essential oils and holistic healing. In 2017 I graduated from Trinity School of Natural Health as an ND. I am very excited to be part of the Slayton Chiropractic office. I look forward to helping you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
The 6 Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
- First Do No Harm- Utilize the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies.
- Identify & Treat the Causes- Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- The Healing Power of Nature- Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
- Doctor as Teacher- Educate patients in the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
- Treat the Whole Person- View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
- Prevention- Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.